LTE Band 28: This band 28 is usually referred to as the 700 MHz band. FDD LTE Band 28 is paired to allow simultaneous transmission on two frequencies. The Uplink frequency is 703 – 748MHz and downlink frequency is 758 – 803MHz. The Width of the band is 45MHz, duplex spacing is 55MHz and band gap is 10MHz.
As defined in the standard, both FDD schemes for the 700 MHz band include guard bands of 5 MHz and 3 MHz at their lower and upper edges, respectively. The FDD band 28 also includes a center gap of 10 MHz. The guardbands serve the purpose of mitigating interference with adjacent bands while the FDD center gap is required to avoid interference between uplink and downlink transmissions.
LTE Band 28 has been deployed in Australia, Japan, Argentina, India, South Korea, Taiwan, united Arab Emirates etc.. Now many 4G LTE USB Dongle/modems, 4G LTE CPE for band 28, and you could check below the 4G LTE Mobile hotspot & router and 4G LTE Module for band 28.
Band 28 network operators:
- Australia: Optus, Telstra
- New Zealand: Spark, Vodafone
- Japan: KDDI, NTT DoCoMo,
- Taiwan: Ambit, APT, FarEasTone, Taiwan Mobile,
- Panama: Movil, Claro, Movistar
- Papua New Guinea: Digicel
Below are the 4G gadgets that could support 4G LTE band 28 and with unlocked version, they could support all the band 28 operators:
4G LTE USB Dongle/modems & Wifi dongle / Wingle for Band 28 (700MHz):
- Huawei E3372h-607: Supporting Band 1/3/7/8/28/40 (700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz, TDD 2300 MHz )
- Huawei E8372h-607: supporting Band 3(1800 MHz)/Band 7(2600 MHz)/Band 28(700MHz)/TD-FDD Band 40(230MHz)
- ZTE MF79: supporting Band 3(1800 MHz)/Band 7(2600 MHz)/Band 28(700MHz)
4G LTE Mobile Hotspot/ Pocket router for Band 28 (700MHz):
4G LTE CPE/Wireless Router/Gateway for Band 28 (700MHz):