Huawei B525 is the latest desktop router LTE this manufacturer. It combines the advantages of the well-known devices Huawei B315 and B310 router. Users can use the interface WLAN 802.11ac (max. 786 Mbps) or 4 Gigabit LAN ports. Huawei B525 router allows you to get connections for up to 64 wireless devices with transfer speeds up to 300 Mbps in LTE category 6. This means that the the use of the network is very fast and convenient regardless of the intensity. Even when using multiple devices at the same time you can browse the Internet or transfer data without losing liquidity connection.
The B525 Router will also likely equipped RJ11 port for voice, which will provide telephone communication in the GSM network (2G / 3G) or based on VoIP technology (3G, 4G). Huawei router B525s has two SMA connectors for connecting external antennas and it allows you to connect up to four devices using the standard LAN ports, what’s more, up to 64 devices could access internet through WiFi. It's perfect for people who often need to share mobile internet for several devices at the same time.
To connect to the internet, you need only a few minutes. Just follow the instructions”Quick Setup” included within the web interfaces and you will enjoy access the network through Huawei B525S Router. Below are the details specifications for Huawei B525 for reference.
Huawei B525 Specifications:
* Max. Transfer speed: 300 Mbps (DL) / 50 Mbps (UL)
* Backwards compatibility: 3G, EDGE, GPRS
* Frequencies of operation:
- LTE FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
- Dual-band HSPA+ - 900 / 2100 MHz
- Quad-band EDGE / GPRS - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* Standard WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
* Ethernet RJ-45: 4x 10/100 / 1000Mbps
* Internal WLAN antenna
* Socket for external antenna: 2 x SMA
* Phone Jack: 1x RJ11 (VoIP, CS voice)
* Local management of the browser
* Dimensions: 226 x 153 x 52 mm
* System requirements: Windows XP SP3 or later, Mac OS x 10.7 or later
* Built-in slot for the SIM card: yes (microSIM)
* Sim lock: no
If you need the external antenna for Huawei B525 Router, we would like to recommend below the two antennas. We had tested the antennas and they can work well with Huawei B525 LTE Router: http://www.4gltemall.com/4g-antenna-two-sma-connector.html
If you prefer 4G outdoor antenna to get better signal, you could try below the antenna: http://www.4gltemall.com/4g-lte-outdoor-antenna-2-x-sma-connectors.html